Diablo 3 stuck at updating blizzard launcher
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?
After a reasonable hiatus from Blizzard games, I have decided to reinstall Diablo 3.
In a last act of desperation before borrowing the DVD from a friend to try and load it that way, I had some Raymond Chen style psychic insight and thought it might be a multithreading bug.
PLEASE HELP MESame issue here, Blizzard App updating and was stuck at 47%... I searched around a bit and I eventually found a solution that involved re-installing the Blizzard App, but now I've got an even bigger problem because it's stuck 'Updating Blizzard Agent' 50%.Killing any of the agent processes that spawn (it spawns many) results in the launcher loading with an immediate error stating "There has been a communication error, please restart the launcher", restarting the launcher results in the process repeating againsince it didn't "install" yet - there is no entry in add/remove programs.I have nothing in My Documents, I have the launcher files in C:\Program Data and I have removed all of those, I have cleared all of my various temporary file locations as per the recommendations, rebooted, ensured that none of the files had returned, etc etc - still doesn't get past that screenshot For whatever reason, Internet Explorer (which I never use) was set to "work offline".Usually this has something to do with Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
But when Diablo III was patching in order to change game language, it said that it was waiting for other patches to finish. Fed up I randomly started getting this issue as well.